Sunday, January 6, 2008

A "Blue" New Year

I (being the spoiled only child that I am) was treated to an amazing birthday this year. Danny made reservations at Benihana for dinner. The food was amazing, hopefully that will be my birthday dinner for years to come. Next we headed downtown to see Blue Man Group. We had front row seats. It was an unbelievable show that unfortunately really can't be described in words that would do it justice. The main show finished 15 minutes before midnight and the staff passed out champagne and noise-makers to the whole audience. At midnight the performers came back on the stage and played "Auld Lang Syne" on their unique instruments and shot confetti into the audience while streamers fell from the ceiling. We weren't allowed to take pictures during the show, but I did get a cool shirt that I can show you. Wow what a great birthday. I also got a nice dinner at Gram's house that Danny's mom made and the kids were there to help me blow out my candles.










No comments: